Share Rocket collects or receives information when people use our Services, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Information you or others provide. We collect the content and other information you or others provide when you use our Services, such as account information your employer provides, information you provide when you create an account or log into our Services, and information about how you use or otherwise interact with the Services. In the event your use of our Services includes purchases or financial transactions, such as subscription payments, we will collect information about the payment or transaction.
- Device information. We collect information from or about the devices you use to access our Services, such as the operating system, browser, device identifiers, device settings, and other information that you permit our Services to access from your device.
- Third party partners and integrations. We may receive information about you from third-party partners, which we may combine with the other information we have. For example, when you log into our Services using your account on another service you permit us to connect to the account and access or collect information related to that account. Such information may include your name and other personal information associated with your other account. Our Services may contain links to and from third-party services. If you follow such links to any of these services, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
- Personally identifiable information. We may collect during your use of the Services information that may include your IP address, full user name, password, email address, city, time zone, telephone number, and other information that you decide to provide us with, or that you decide to include in your profile.
We use the information we have to:
- Provide, improve, and develop Services. We use the information we collect to provide, evaluate, and improve our Services, to understand how our Services and other similar services are used, to develop new products or features, and to conduct audits and troubleshooting activities. We also use the information to deliver personalized reports and information for you and others, test features in development, and analyze the information we have.
- Communicate with you. We use the information we have, including your contact information, to communicate with you about your account and our Services, to send you marketing communications in which we think you may be interested, and to otherwise let you know about our products, services, policies, and terms. We also use the information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Promote safety and security. We use information to promote safety and security on our Services and to investigate the use of our Services, including any suspicious activity or possible violations of our terms and policies and other applicable rules and regulations.
Sharing of Information
We may share information in the following circumstances, or in other circumstances with your permission.
- Service providers. We may share the information we collect with vendors, service providers, researchers, and other partners, who work at our direction to support the Services (such as hosting our Services, fulfilling orders, analyzing the way people use our Services, providing customer service, or sending electronic communications for us).
- Shared Dashboards. When you access any shared dashboard, you enable other people that access the dashboard to see your name, email address or other contact information associated with your account.
- Other parties in connection with certain business transactions. In the event the ownership of Share Rocket (or any portion of our assets) changes as a result of a merger, acquisition, or in the event of a bankruptcy, information we have, including information from or about you, may be transferred to another entity.
Responding to Legal Requests and Preventing Harm
We may access, preserve and share information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order, or subpoena) if we have a good-faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve, and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to detect, prevent, and address fraud or other illegal activity; to protect our Services, you, and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you, including financial transaction data related to purchases made on or through our Services, may be accessed, processed, and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
Access and deletion
We store information for as long as it is necessary to provide our Services. If you would like information about how to access or delete information associated with your account, you can contact us at email@example.com.
International Data Transfers
Terms of Service
Share Rocket may, in our sole discretion, update or otherwise change the Terms of Service from time to time. When we change the Terms of Service in a material manner, we will modify the effective date at the bottom of these Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Services after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
- OWNERSHIP AND LICENSES
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out in these Terms of Service, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Services for your internal business purposes. Share Rocket reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Services or the Content.
- Share Rocket and its licensors retain title to and ownership of all rights (including copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and all other intellectual property rights) in and to the Services and our Content. You acquire no rights whatsoever to all or any part of the Services except for the limited use rights granted by these Terms of Service. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved to Share Rocket and our licensors.
- You may choose to, or we may invite you to, submit comments or ideas about the Services, including without limitation about how to improve the Services or our products (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Share Rocket under any fiduciary or other obligation to you, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Share Rocket does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Share Rocket, or developed by our employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- Share Rocket may terminate the license granted per these Terms of Service at any time at our discretion.
- USER ACCOUNTS
- We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of users, such as (i) an individual account, or (ii) an account opened on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity. Depending on the nature of your account, “you” will refer to yourself and any entity that you are acting on behalf of.
- When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information as requested, including personal information such as your name and contact information. You must keep this information up to date.
- Where a user is operating on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf.
- Each unique user must represent a person and not any sort of automated bot or set of people.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account login information and for any activities or actions occurring under your account. You must immediately notify Share Rocket of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Share Rocket will not be responsible for any loss or damages resulting from your failure to comply with this obligation or otherwise any unauthorized use of your account. You may never use another’s account without Share Rocket’s express written permission.
- Accounts cannot be offered to anyone not employed by you or acting on your behalf.
- You are responsible for, and assume all risks associated with, your use of the Services and for any Content accessed through your account (even if that Content is accessed or made available by others, which in all cases must be in accordance with all applicable agreements and restrictions between you and Share Rocket). Share Rocket will not be held responsible for your use of the Services.
- To access or use the Services, you must be able to form a binding contract with Share Rocket and you must not be prohibited from receiving the Services under United States law or any other applicable laws.
III. ACCEPTABLE USES AND RESTRICTIONS
- You may only use the Services to: (a) access Content on Share Rocket’s platform; and (b) access, manage, and obtain Content from other platforms (e.g., Twitter, Facebook) in accordance with these Terms of Service and any terms specified by those other platforms.
- You may not access or search, or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) except through Share Rocket’s currently available interfaces.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including in any way that violates copyright or other laws applicable in United States or otherwise applicable to you.
- You must protect the information you receive from us against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- You may not use the Services in a way that is detrimental to the operation of the Services or the access or use of the Services by anyone else. This restriction applies to any use that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operations of the Services, including by hacking, deleting, augmenting, or altering the Services or any Content.
- You may not, without our prior written permission (including the permissions required by these Terms of Service): (a) copy, distribute (including by framing any of the Services on any web site), modify, enhance, translate, reproduce, sell, resell, sublicense, rent, lease, or otherwise attempt to exploit the Services; (b) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code; (c) make derivative works of the Services; or (d) modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services, Share Rocket or any other Share Rocket products or services.
- You may not display Content or any other sort of public-facing display, app, product, or otherwise external format without the express written consent of Share Rocket.
- You may not sell or license any of the Content from, or otherwise accessed through, the Services without our express written consent. You may not transfer any data that you receive from us (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, data broker or other advertising or monetization-related service.
- You must not transmit or otherwise make available to others any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature through the Services.
You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that might be unlawful, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate or deceptive. Share Rocket does not pre-screen Content and cannot be responsible for the Content accessed or made available to others through the Services.
- CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- If you choose to cancel your account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share Rocket, in our sole discretion, has the right to suspend, terminate, or restrict your access to the Services, or any other Share Rocket service, for any reason and at any time. Such restriction or termination of the Services may result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the deletion of all Content on your account. Share Rocket reserves the right to refuse to provide the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
- These Terms of Service shall survive the termination of your account and of your contractual relationships with Share Rocket.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. USE OF THE SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SHARE ROCKET DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, CURRENCY, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICES. SHARE ROCKET DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INCOMPLETENESS, ERRORS, SECURITY, VIRUSES, BUGS, PROBLEMS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS IN, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE OPERATION OF, THE SERVICES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHARE ROCKET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR COLLATERAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE OR WILL BE SECURE, COMPLETE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SHARE ROCKET, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS (“SHARE ROCKET PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THESE SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SHARE ROCKET PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING, OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, ANY INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, AND ANY CLAIM OF BREACH OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SHARE ROCKET PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTORY LIABILITY, BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM, FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY (I) DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE, (II) LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS, (III) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (IV) LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT), (V) LOST REVENUE OR FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, (VI) LOSS OF USE, (VII) PERSONAL INJURY, (VIII) FINES, FEES, PENALTIES, OR (VI) ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHETHER OR NOT SHARE ROCKET IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO MAKE USE OF, THE SERVICES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Share Rocket from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with any of the following: (a) your access to or use of the Services, including information provided in connection therewith; (b) your breach or alleged breach of our Terms of Service; or (c) any misrepresentation made by you. You will cooperate as fully as required by us in the defense or settlement of any Claim.
VII. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- You understand that Share Rocket uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services. Share Rocket makes no warranties, express, or implied, with respect to such third-party products, including software.
- You understand that Share Rocket’s service and the Services are built on APIs provided by third-party services, including Facebook, Twitter, and others, and from time-to-time, there are adverse events with respect to those APIs that are no fault of Share Rocket’s. In no circumstance will Share Rocket be held liable for any disruption of service.
- The failure of Share Rocket to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Unless you have entered into a separate express written agreement with Share Rocket related to the Services, the Terms of Service shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Share Rocket and governs your use of the Services. A printed version of these Terms of Service and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms of Service to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any hardcopy subscription order entered into between you and Share Rocket prior to the effective date hereof will continue, in accordance with its terms, provided that Share Rocket may change these Terms of Service at any time. These Terms and Service shall not supersede or amend any conflicting provisions in a subscription order or master service agreement entered into between you and Share Rocket.
- If any of the provisions contained in these Terms of Service are determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of these Terms of Service and such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein.
- You may not assign these Terms of Service or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Service to a third party. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms of Service shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon you and Share Rocket and their respective successors (including any successor by reason of amalgamation) and assigns.
- You agree that if you bring suit or other legal action against Share Rocket and do not obtain judgment in your favor, you will pay all of Share Rocket’s costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees for in-house and outside legal counsel.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute you have with Share Rocket arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service or Share Rocket exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas or a state court located in Dallas County, Texas, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State of Texas will govern these Terms of Service, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Effective Date: January 24, 2017